During this consultation, attorney Lee L. Marvin will learn about your immigration history in order to evaluate your legal options and make a recommendation. If Attorney Marvin is able to assist you with your process, he will then provide information about our fees as well as applicable government filing fees.
Attorney Lee L. Marvin specializes in family immigration law.
- Citizenship (Naturalization)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Employment Authorization
- Family Petitions
- Fiancé(e) and Spouse Visa
- Permanent Residency (Green Card)
- Student Visas
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- U Visa