BILINGUAL INTAKE SPECIALIST
Marvin Law Office, PC is currently looking for a Bilingual (English-Spanish) Intake Specialist.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly personality and customer-service-oriented attitude who is enthusiastic and professional in their representation of our firm to current and potential clients. He/she must be comfortable engaging with customers face to face, via phone, and on social media. The candidate must also have the ability to work with a team, multi-task, set priorities in work assignments, and work effectively doing diverse assignments. Pay commensurate with experience between $15-19 per hour.
Shift Hours: Must be available to work within these hours: Mon-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism when interacting with current and prospective clients
- Assist with document tracking and collection
- Assist with filing preparation and document reviews
- Timely respond to client communications and questions
- Assist the principal Attorney with court communications
- Perform simple data entry using firm software
- Perform interpretation services as needed
- Make appointments, answer phone calls, and direct client calls as appropriate
- Minimum of 5+ years of customer service, front office assistant, and/or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual (proficient in Spanish)
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
You may email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org